Terms of service
The website at www.carascrystalcoven.com (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Cara’s Crystal Coven (“we” “us”, “our”). We are registered in Wales, United Kingdom.
- Use of the Website
- We make no charge for access to our Website.
- Should you wish to use our Website then it is your responsibility to put in place the necessary requirements to allow you to access and use our Website. We shall not be liable to you in the event you are unable to access or use our Website.
- Our Website is available on an ‘as available’ basis. We reserve the right to suspend, change or remove our Website at any time for any reason and without notice. We shall not be liable to you in any way in the event our Website or any part of it is out of date, unavailable or inaccessible at any time.
- If you purchase a product or service from us then you will be asked to agree to separate Terms and Conditions associated with that product or service and those terms will prevail in the event there is a dispute or issue in the future.
- Where we provide you with a password, code, or other access in connection to our Website you agree to keep that access information confidential, private and secure. In the event we consider that you have failed to comply with this requirement then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your secure access, such decision to be at our absolute discretion.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content that is displayed on our Website and on or within our social media channels, which includes, but is not limited to, website design and layout, text, images, logos and graphics, video, data, code, audio, document files, software and any other resources and information (“Content”) belongs to us and all copyright, moral ownership and any other intellectual property rights that arise and/or exist within that Content (and any and all derivatives of it) is owned exclusively by or licenced to us. All content and information are protected by the intellectual property laws applicable to the United Kingdom as well as international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- When using and accessing our Website you agree not to copy, reproduce, amend, repost, share, publish, distribute, rent, sell or store any of the Content or assist others in carrying out any such activities, unless express written permission has been obtained from us.
- You may use and access our Website as follows:
- to view the Website in a web browser;
- to download or print any free resources which are explicitly marked suitable for download;
- to download the Website or parts of it for caching.
- You must not use our Website or any of its content for:
- commercial purposes or benefits without first obtaining our express written permission
or licence if applicable;
- any purposes which are unlawful, would cause harm or distress to another person, or would cause damage to our business or reputation.
- In the event of any breach of clauses 2.1 - 2.4 arising, we reserve our right to immediately terminate your use and access of our Website along with the immediate termination of any services which you may have purchased from us, without refund. You will also be required to destroy any copies of Content which you hold. We also reserve the right to take action in respect of your breach to the full extent of the law.
- Where we offer a free resource on our Website or through our social media channels, whether this is offered as a free gift or in exchange for your personal information, by viewing or downloading that free resource you accept and understand that it is only to be used for your own personal benefit and should not be copied, altered, distributed or otherwise shared.
- Privacy and Data Protection
If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to give you the returns address according to your nearest location/ depot. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 14 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you or your customers notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
The return address is set by default to the facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 14 days. If the directed facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address - If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
You hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund).
We do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer - It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. Except for Customers residing in Brazil, we do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for a face mask or a product in another size. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore carascrystalcoven reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any and all personal information that you may provide to us or that we may collect through your use of our Website will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Data Protection laws and legislation and in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Notice.
- All information provided on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on our Website constitutes advice and should not be taken or interpreted as such. It is your responsibility to ensure and check that any Content, goods or services available on or through our Website satisfy your specific expectations or requirements.
- We make no warranty, guarantee or representation that the Website or any Content is:
- accurate, up to date or free from any errors or inaccuracies;
- accessible and/or compatible with your hardware and software;
- not capable of infringing any third-party rights; or
- suitable to meet your required expectations or needs.
- Where we use testimonials or feedback from our customers and/or clients on our Website this content is not to be taken as a guarantee that any current or future customers or clients will receive the same benefits or results. Testimonials are included on the Website purely as an example of the experiences other individuals have encountered in connection with our products or services.
- We accept no liability to any user (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, whether foreseeable or not, for:
- loss, damage, or expenses of any kind such as loss of data, income, profit, business,
- any direct, indirect or inconsequential losses or damage;
- any claims by third parties;
which arise in connection with your use and access of our Website or the use or reliance upon any Content or other information found on our Website.
- We shall exercise reasonable care and skill to ensure that our Website is free from viruses and any other malicious software. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malicious software or any other event occurring that causes damage to your hardware, software, or any of your data which arises as a result of your use or access to our Website.
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us; or
- Any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or otherwise withdraw access to all or part of our Website at any time and accept no liability in connection with such action.
- Acceptable usage of our Website, other platforms and social media channels
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any applicable local, national and international laws, guidance and regulation;
- you must not use our Website or other social media channels in a way which is unlawful and/ or fraudulent;
- you must not use our Website or any of our social media channels to transmit data that contain any form of virus, malicious software or code which is designed to cause damage or could have an adverse effect on any computer hardware or software;
- you must not use our Website or any of our social media channels in any way that will, or is intended to, cause upset, distress or harm to any individual in any way;
- you must not try to gain unauthorised access to our Website or any social media channels or any computer hardware or software connected to our Website.
- you are permitted to post to our Website or social media channels where such posting is permitted. In such cases, posting shall include but not be limited to, posting your original content, commenting on posts or in response to emails, commenting on social media live streams or videos. Where you choose to post any information on our Website or social media channels you are representing that you are at least 18 years of age. We shall not be responsible for reviewing or confirming the accuracy of any Content posted by you;
- where you choose to post as set out in sub-clause 6.1.5 above, you agree that you will not post any content or information which could cause damage, harm, upset or distress to another user of our Website or social media channel or that may cause damage to our business or reputation. In the event it is determined that you have posted any content or information in breach of this sub-clause 6.1.6 then we reserve the right to remove such content immediately, to terminate your access to our Website and/or our social media channels and to take such action as is necessary to the full extent of the law;
- where you choose to post any content or information as set out in sub-clause 6.1.5 you are also providing us with a full and unlimited, non-exclusive and unrestrictive world-wide licence to use, copy, publish, distribute and sell the content you post in whole or in part. By posting you are agreeing to waive your intellectual property rights in relation to the content you post. We are under no obligation to identify you or otherwise credit you as the author of any content which you post and which we may choose to use.
- Links to third party websites
- Links to our Website
- Subject to clauses 8.1.1 to 8.1.4 below, you may link to our Website provided the following conditions are met:
- You have obtained our written permission;
- the link is undertaken in a fair manner;
- the link is owned by you;
- the link is not unlawful and does not damage our reputation or seek to take advantage of it;
- the link does not suggest or imply any form of association, partnership, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; and
- you do not use any images, logos, trademarks, branding details or other content displayed on our Website without our express written permission.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our permission to allow links to our Website at any time and for any reason. In the event that we exercise our discretion to withdraw such permission then, upon request, you agree to immediately remove any links to our Website.
- Applicable Law